Thursday 15 December 2016

Shu Uemura Murukami Collection

So the other day when I saw this collection on Instagram I knew I have to get it. Its the Shu Uemura Murukami and seldom this brand excites me with this much intensity.



Here's my loot.



Trying hard to be artsy fartsy with the gem biscuits.




So I got their Rouge Bloom lipstick which is a bright red in the tube but when swatched, it is this sheer true red with a sheen. Really love that the intensity of the colour is not in-your-face and it is buildable to your liking. 



A little close up on the art work. Looking at it makes me happy somehow ^_^.




Next in my basket is this Protective Moisture Primer in Beige to counteract my reddish skin tone. The texture of the product is really emollient and spread easily on my skin.



Best thing of all is that my skin love this stuff and immediately laps up the product. Another feature of this product that tickles my fancy is how lightweight this feels on my skin. Its literally like I'm wearing nothing. Plus, this primer has SPF 50 PA+++ thus if you are in a hurry, you can totally skip your sunscreen and apply this straight. Anything that saves time is in good books with me. 



Last item I got from the collection is their Clarifying Cleansing Oil. I have always been a fan of their oil as they don't sting my eyes and rid my face thoroughly of makeup. However along the way in my beauty adventure I side tracked and tried other brands to see if there are other alternatives out there. Hence you can imagine how excited I was to come back to this signature product. Definitely looking forward to give it a go. And can we just take a moment to admire the beautiful flowery bottle!?

I really love the collection as a whole (although I didn't get much but these 3 items are enough to impress me). Its a fun and unique collection that caters towards the younger generation. Do check them out at their counters.

No comments: